Child Find /Developmental Screening
No Cost Preschool
- Do you have questions about yourchild's development?
- At what age should my child be able to count to ten?
- Is it okay if I can't understand what my child says?
- Should my child pull himself up to a standing position?
- My child is not talking. Why?
- Should my child be able to copy a circle by age three?
- Speech Language
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
- Social Emotional
Most children follow typical developmental patterns. A child whose development may be delayed can often be identified through early screening.
If you have further questions, concerns, or would like to schedule a screening for your child, please contact:
Alisha Wear 509-340-4073, Preschool Teacher
Michelle Mace 509-340-4214, Educational Specialist / School Psychologist
Child Find Screening and Special Education Services are available to students from birth to 21 years of age, including those in transitional housing.