Upcoming LHS Live Virtual College Visits!These virtual visits are for LHS students only! Learn specific information about admissions, cost of attendance, scholarships, clubs, etc.Meet with admissions counselors and get your questions answered.Look for meeting invites coming soon!Thursday, September 24 at 1:00 Act Six Scholarship (for Gonzaga and Whitworth)Thursday, October 1 at 2:15 Montana State UniversityThursday, October 8 at 2:00 Western WA University
Need help deciding where to apply?Here are some great websites to help you compare schools:
Virtual College Fairs
Now it is easier than ever to visit with admissions counselors from colleges around the nation. Learn about admissions requirements, financial aid, on-campus housing and more.
Register for a Virtual College Fair ASAP!
Students normally attend this college fair at the Spokane Convention Center, but this year you can attend from the comfort of your couch. 100s of colleges from across the nation will be available, so choose a date and register!
Free and open to the public, PNACAC college fairs connect students, families and counselors from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington with colleges and universities from all over the country in one convenient location.
Can't visit a college campus? Check out these online campus tours...
Need help with admission and scholarships essays? Here's some resources...
Two-Year(Click on a college name to find out what areas of study/programs are offered at each school)
Important questions to consider when looking at colleges...
- What type of majors/certifications are offered?
- What degree programs are offered?
- Is it accredited?
- What are the minimum admission requirements (GPA/tests/essays/letters of recommendation)?
- How much is the average cost per year? (tuition, books, housing, personal expenses,)
- What is the average financial aid package offered?
- What is the graduation rate?
- What percentage of students complete their program on time?
- Is the environment comfortable for me?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- How large is the student population?
- How large is this campus?
- Do I prefer an urban or rural setting?
- Do I prefer a particular state? Location?
- How diverse is this campus population?
- Is housing offered at this institution? How expensive is it?
- What type of activities would I like to be involved in?