Am I ready for colleges to look at ME?Marketing Yourself Power Point YOU NEED TO SEE BEFORE YOU APPLY to colleges and scholarships)!Comparing SchoolsQuestions to Consider
- What type of majors/certifications are offered?
- What degree programs are offered?
- What is included in the program?
- Is it accredited?
- What type of study options and services are offered?
- How much is the average cost per year? (tuition, books, housing, personal expenses,)
- What is the average financial aid package offered?
- What is the graduation rate?
- What percentage of students compete their program on time?
- What is the retention rate?
- How much is the application fee?
- What are the financial aid deadlines?
- What criteria are determined for financial aid?
- Do they offer work study programs or scholarships?
- Is the environment comfortable for me?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- How large is the student population?
- How large is this campus?
- Do I prefer an urban or rural setting?
- Do I prefer a particular state? Location?
- How diverse is this campus population?
- Is housing offered at this institution? How expensive is it?
- What type of activities would I like to be involved in?
- What type of sports are important to me?
- What type of supportive services will I require?
Other Important Information:
- Where can I get more information?
- What are the deadline requirements?
- What are the minimum requirements (GPA/tests/essays/letters of recommendation)?
- How selective is this college? What do they consider?
- Where can I get the application?
Last Modified on June 25, 2019